Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NYE Under $150

NYE

NYE by wanna-be-fashionista featuring long sleeve dresses

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and your New Years Eve! Unfortunately, I was sick during the holidays and didn't have much energy to go out last night, but I did enjoy a night back at my hometown church and watching the ball drop from my parent's big comfy chair.

I'd like to think if I did go out, this is what I would have ended up in. Most girls go for sequins, but I personally think looking sleek in black, hints of gold and pearls will never be a bad idea! Plus, this outfit pictured above is all under $150 and they are all pieces you can wear again (unlike that sequined two piece outfit Miley choose to wear, am I right?).

Anyway, I trust you all had a wonderful night and hopefully a fun day of recovering. I wish you all luck, prosperity and many blessings in the new year. I know it's going to be great!

Stay Beautiful,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment