Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snowed In

Snowed In

Snowed In by wanna-be-fashionista featuring black leggings

So, if you're anything like me (and what seems like the rest of the country) you're experiencing bitter cold weather and you may even be snowed in. I'll admit, the idea of a snow day is always exciting, but that's usually when I'm in school and get an extra 24 hours to work on that assignment I didn't do my best on, not when I'm still on winter break at my parents house and dying to get out! I haven't even been able to hit the gym all week!

Luckily, things are looking up, tomorrow central Indiana's forecast calls for warm and sunny 30 degrees tomorrow, which is 60 whole degrees warmer than today and yesterday, so I guess I'll take it.

The good new is, being snowed in takes the pressure off of looking too nice, but who's to say you can't still chill (or get work done) in style? I don't know about you all, but I've been rocking variations of this look for the past few days, comfy, cute and warm!

But I must say, I'm ready for a little freedom from my house (and bed). School starts in two weeks and I've got to get my mind into school mode again. Every semester is a step closer to real adulthood *shudders* not sure I'm ready, but it's going to come eventually! 

I hope you all are staying warm and safe, and those of you starting school this week, good luck, start strong!

Best,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment