Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School

Back to School

Back to School by wanna-be-fashionista featuring stud earrings

I'll admit, I had some trouble creating this (and I'm still not sure I am happy with it) maybe its because I don't even know what I am wearing for my first day. I mean I'll be starting my junior year, usually by then most college students are done trying, but I just can't leave my house in something typical, I like dressing up, plus, I'll be doing it in two years anyway, what better practice than to do it now.

I think my problem with this outfit is that its a lot of trends in one outfit: lace shorts, peplum top and pop of color blazer. I love them all, but I'm not sure they would all go together. Plus, with missouri weather, it'll probably be too hot for a blazer anyway.

I guess it comes down to rocking whatever you feel comfortable in. I'm sure I'll end up in black shorts and an oversized vnecks and just play it up with accessories, it comfy and easy. 

I'll be headed back to Columbia tomorrow for work training and I am excited, but not quite ready to leave, I think I just wanted a day or two more to sleep in, but seeing as though I don't work until 1:3o the rest of the week, that may be possible.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck as you start school, strut around your campuses and hallways with style like I know you will.

Stay beautiful,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment