Saturday, January 4, 2014

Go Colts!

Go Colts!



You all may or may not know this, but I love football! My favorite team (besides Mizzou of course) are the Indianapolis Colts! My boys advanced to the playoffs this season and play their first game today against the Kansas City Cheifs and this lucky girl has tickets! 

I want to make sure I was comfy, but warm walking to the stadium and cheering on my team, so I went for a long sleeve shirt and winter vest. It's the perfect fashion forward combo, but will also keep me comfortable and warm. 

I opted for riding boots instead of UGGS because mine are a bit cheaper (or a lot cheaper!) so if any fans get a little too crazy, my boots won't suffer because of it. However, with the amount of snow we've gotten here in Indiana, I might go for my Hunter rain boots instead! 

What do you like to wear on game day? I'd love to get ideas! 

In the meantime, go Colts! 



                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment