Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic

Rocker Chic by wanna-be-fashionista featuring triangle earring

Happy day after Christmas followers! I know you all are sprinkled all over the country, or the world even, but I hope those of you being hit by the blizzard are keeping safe and warm! My entire city is shut down which means I will hopefully get the creative juices flowing and create some awesome Polyvore sets! Even if I don't post them on my Tumblr or on here you can check them out here, leave comments, like it, just tell me what you think! I love styling so I'd love some feedback!

Anyway, seems like there is a huge independence movement going on right now and women are wearing bolder pieces and even gravitating more masculine pieces, which I love! So I guess this is my rendition of what I think the ultimate rocker chick would rock on a day out. I know I got a leather jacket for Christmas and I am so excited to wear it!

Slick your hair back, spike it up, or rock a messy bun, create a dramatic eye and you're ready to take the world by storm!

What do you guys wear when you're feeling feisty and want to let your inner rockstar out?



1 comment:

  1. you can never go wrong with a good leather jacket i think! it's perfect for almost any occasion! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete