Saturday, December 29, 2012

NYE

NYE

NYE by wanna-be-fashionista featuring donna karan

Well New Years Eve is quickly approaching and besides making resolutions and what not some of you might be in the same boat as me, no finalized plans and even worse, nothing to wear!

I bought a black blazer, but I still really want a pink one, they are just so cute! I'd also love to add some sexy studs to my shoe collection like the ones pictured here (okay, the cheaper version of each would be great).

So since it is a new year of course I have come up with a new set of goals that I'd like to achieve this year and they are as follows:

  • Send someone abroad through AIESEC
  • Travel, a lot. Anywhere and everywhere. Alone, with friends, family, strangers, just see as many places as possible, no matter how irrelevant they may be.
  • Show these last 30-40 pounds who’s boss. Tone the fuck up.
  • Write, sketch, design, style and read more. Finish books, write reflection blogs (where I don’t just bitch), journal more. Who is going to see it isn’t important.
  • Fall in love, with Jesus, yourself, your friends then worry about a boy. By then one will deserve you.
  • Take every day one day at a time. Remember that at the end of the day you have a chance to start over.
  • Breathe. Have fun. Laugh. Go crazy. Relax. Think less. Just live.
  • Walk in your gifts. Get that 4.0. Rock that radio show. Sketch those ideas. Style your friends outfits and love every minute of it.

Those are mine, what are some of yours? No matter what your plans for NYE I hope that you are safe and have tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment