Monday, December 24, 2012

Keepin' it classy

Keepin' it classy

Keepin' it classy by wanna-be-fashionista featuring a merino wool jacket

Merry Christmas Eve all! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays! 

It's no secret I haven't been the best at updating this. It's been quite the semester, so much has happened and changed and as it comes to a close all I want to do is have a class NYE with my best friends.

Of course I've got NO idea what to wear, but I was thinking something like the ensemble above might be a good idea, what do y'all think?

I've got the blazer and the wedges, but of course no high low skirt, we'll see what I can come up with in the next few days. 

What are you alls NYE plans? Whatever they are stay safe and have fun ringing in the new year!

Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment