Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve! by wanna-be-fashionista featuring v neck t shirts

Two posts in one day, whaaaa!?!?! Clearly I've got a lot of time on my hands now that I am home from college, why not start updating this again? I really need to get into the habit of updating once a week at least, I will get better, I will, new years resolution!

Anyway, it is Christmas Eve and my family always makes homemade pizza, cookies (for santa of course) and open our stockings. Since one of my best friends is coming for the next few days I decided I'd attempt to look decent (my family did the same). This is what I came up with. It is definitely a staple for me in the colder months. Vnecks, cardigans, scarves and leggings are just an easy go to, especially since I've got so many of all of them! I also finally bought my first pair of riding boots from Urbanog.com and I love them! They are amazing and I feel like it elevates my outfit to a new level since UGGS didn't seem as popular this season.

But this outfit ia comfy, cute and totally fashion forward, swiped on a bit of makeup, put my hair up in a bun and threw on my glasses and I am ready to open presents!

Whatever your tradition may be I hope you are all enjoying your holidays with loved ones.

Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment