Friday, January 13, 2012

CoMo Love

CoMo Love

CoMo Love by wanna-be-fashionista featuring grey boots

It is finally time for me to go back to school and tomorrow my family and I will be making the 7 hour trip back to Columbia. It's almost too good to be true, I have missed college so much!

Naturally, I'll be squeeze-puffing it (leggings with an oversized sweatshirt or noodie). I mean I will be in a car with my family for 7 hours or more, I need to at least be comfy. I'll also be putting my new Dr. Dre Beats headphones to use, so I don't have to hear my brother and sister fighting and my mom yelling or worse...snoring.

But I told myself I was going to enjoy this time, it is the last time I'll be with my family for a while, so might as well make the best of it.

Enjoy your 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment