Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Style Inquisitor

For those of you on Twitter, you know how sometimes you'll tweet something about you'll get some random spamming twitter bot to tweet at you some irrelevant thing? Well, that happened to me the other day.

I tweeted about how I liked Italian Vogue better than American Vogue (tis true) and I got a response from some chick telling me to check out this great fashion blog. I'm on break, with nothing better to do, so I decided to take her up on her offer, I loved it. This guy is great and really knows his stuff.

However, I should probably warn you that it is predominately male fashion, but that's what I am really interested in at the moment, so it is now a favorite on my bookmarks bar. Still, some of the tips he gives are great for girls and guy to know.

So if you're looking for a new fashion blog to fawn over (besides mine :P) or if you're just bored, check this kid out. His name is Ricardo.

http://www.thestyleinquisitor.com/

Enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment