Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh the addicting world of Polyvore

Do you like to put outfits together? Have you heard of Polyvore.com? If not go ahead and give it a whirl, you're bound to be obsessed.

My friend Emily told me about it back in September and it led to a lot of late nights putting together outfits instead of doing my College Algebra homework (yikes!).

However, besides just a great tool used for procrastination it really is an awesome site to try your hand at styling, creating layouts and even making a purchase or two. It is very easy to follow and user friendly (I mean if I can figure it out, anyone can).

Anyway, if it sounds interesting, give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it. You can get inspiration for your New Years Eve party dress perhaps or figure out how to dress in layers stylishly for the cold winter months ahead.

And if you do decide to create an account, feel free to follow me (http://wanna-be-fashionista.polyvore.com/), I won't post every single thing I create on my blog, but I'll post a few of my favorites that I have created so far.

Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment