Friday, December 30, 2011

I've Got a Sick Obsession

Honestly, I do: BLOGGING!

I have created yet another blog and honestly I was inspired to do so from the comments left by you guys and the blog posts I read promoting this blog.

I have created a weight loss blog to document all the struggles and triumphs I will endure as I begin my weight loss journey. While it is a blog that I am already so proud of, I am also so nervous for how it will turn out.

I have never been so vulnerable in a blog before (and I share some pretty personal stuff on my personal Tumblr blog) but there is something about weight that makes me feel so scared.

I'm not going to bother going into too much detail about it on here though, if you're interested in what I'm up to, or if you want to offer up some advice (which I would greatly appreciate!) check it out: http://brittany-bythepound.blogspot.com

P.S. If any of you would like to point me in the direction of some weight loss/support blogs I'd appreciate that as well!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm happy for you:) I really need to start hitting the gym to get more toned and lose some of this freshmen 15 I've gained lol and yes! Blogging does get addictive. I was for the first few weeks, but I've limited myself now to no more than 2 posts a day :)

    ReplyDelete