Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New segment, please bear with me!

So I said that I wasn't going to do this until I got my new camera, but after checking my bank account, I realized that will take longer than I wanted, so I will just make do for now with my point and shoot and my Macs camera.

Anyway, at least once a week I want to do a "What I Wore" post showcasing an outfit that I (or one of my friends) wore that week. I plan on taking a picture(s) of myself (or whomever) in the actual clothes so you can get the full affect.

NOTE: Niether I nor my friends are models, we're teenagers who occasionally dress well and I want to showcase the outfit not the person wearing the outfit.

For the first week I am doing what I wore out to lunch with two of my old friends today. It wasn't anything fancy, in fact you'll find that what I wore is generally "my style" and if I say I am dressing up, it is usually what I end up in, but I'm working on trying new pieces and stepping out of my comfort zone.

I tried to look as cute as one can look when she's running late for a lunch date with her friends and using her MacBook webcam as her camera, so bear with me because the photos aren't the greatest, but you'll get the idea and I'll get better with each passing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment