Saturday, April 28, 2012

I've done it again

This week, no this month has been hell! So busy and now I get a few days to clear my mind (and celebrate my best friend and I's birthday) and then it's finals week. I just want summer, then I can do more "What I Wore" posts and more posts in general.

I apologize for being MIA all month, but I am going to do better promise.

I thought I'd take the time to tell you guys I have a Tumblr fashion blog that is updated more frequently simply because I am always on Tumblr. If you're interested the URL is http://www.wanna-be-fashionista.tumblr.com

For the most part it is just pictures of things I like, guys and girls fashion. Every once in a while I will thrown a personal opinion or story in there, but yeah, give it a look and tell me what you think.

Tonight I am going to the Good Music, Good Fashion fashion show and I am SO excited. This is my first (of many) fashions shows I will be attending. Angela Simmons will be there and artist as far as Chicago and as close as down the street will be there. I am so excited to see what kids my age are doing in the fashion industry and to network and see what it takes to get there.

Expect a recap in the next week!

Now if only I could find an outfit to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment