Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Are you prepared for Summer?

Are you prepared for Summer?



I'm on this summer kick, can you tell?

Anyway, I don't know about you all, but I've got my own checklist of things I've got my eye out on and here's why:

1. The Fedora- I don't care if you've got a lot of hair or none at all the fedora is a great creation and perfect for those days you're going to the beach and don't want to do your hair or you wake up late and have lunch plans (or class) in 30 minutes.  Syle your hair in a low bun or pony tail, pop your fedora on and BAM,  you're ready to go and look super cute!

2. Ray Bans- Who doesn't want to get their hands on some sunglasses when the sun is shining all summer? I am personally saving up for Ray Bans, but if you're the type of person that alway loses or breaks sunglasses or likes to switch it up based on your outfit, check out Target or Forever 21 they've got tons of cute frames, colors and styles of glasses for as low as 5 bucks!

3. Flow Tank Tops- So I'm not the biggest fan of my back (but I'm working on it!). What better way to show off your girly guns with a flowy tank top! It catches the breeze on hot summer days and let's be honest it just makes you look hot!


4. Sun Dresses- My most recent obsession has been dresses, they are perfect for a sunny day or can brighten up any cloudy day, they aren't form fighting (most of them anyway) and they go great with a cute pair of gladiators! Definitely a must have for this summer, My favorites can be found at Forever 21 and Target!


5. Jean Shorts- Self explanatory, those days when you don't want to wear anything too nice, but you aren't feeling track shorts either.


6. Yoda Pants/Capris/Shorts- These aren't just for working out, but the they are also great for those late cool night bonfires, working out or just chillen inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment