Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday by wanna-be-fashionista featuring black leggings

Well, it's that time of year again, Super Bowl Sunday! Growing up I was always so excited because it was the one day my mom didn't force us to eat our veggies at dinner time and my siblings and I were always allowed to stay up late to see the final outcome of the game. 

Being from Indianapolis, I was born and raised a Colts fan (hence why I will still be wearing Colts gear today) however, I would love to see Peyton get another ring. He may be a Bronco, but he will always be a Colt at least to Indianapolis, which is why I'd love to see him win. 

Even though I won't be with my family tonight, I will still be with friends that I love dearly as we cheer on the Broncos and Seahawks (and as I scream like a 12 year old girl for Bruno Mars).

Regardless of your plans tonight I hope you all have fun and stay safe! 

Much love,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment