Thursday, July 18, 2013

A New Beginning


Hello everyone! Well, it's probably no surprise, but I did it again. I neglected this blog. It's crazy how much I can be on other social networking sites from day to day, but forget this one. I even update my weight loss blog more often! I decided once school starts, Friday will be Ramen Fashion day. I don't have Friday classes and I won't be working until around noon, that gives me all morning to whip up an outfit! I also hope to be doing some styling for a friends upcoming event, I just need a photographer, or a camera, so get started. 

This summer it kind of hit me that I am half way through college, I've got to start creating a name for myself. I mean, the competition at Mizzou alone is fierce, I can't imagine it nationwide. I want to be great, I will be great and as  Public Relations major, I have not been doing a very good job publicizing myself and building my brand.

Think of this as a new beginning. All of my sets will have my blogs name at the top (which I soon up to buy as a domain) and I will update this blog at least once a week once school starts (August 19). I really want to have something great to show employers as I begin to apply for internships and even jobs. 

So here is my promise to all of you, I, Brittany, will absolutely, postively get better at updating this blog. I love fashion and I know it is the industry I belong in. So no longer will I let my laziness or my timidness get the best of me!

Until next time,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment