Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Attire

Easter Attire

Happy Holy Week to my religious followers! I'm still trying to get into the habit of updating this blog more often, the posts definitely won't be this frequent once I head back to school, but I figured why not post since I've got the time.

Unfortunately, I'll be spending Easter alone in my dorm this year, but it's all good. If were going anywhere, I feel this outfit would be ideal, a bright skirt really makes the entire outfit pop and the wedges are perfect for spring, especially in nude, still a huge staple this season and of course a black blazer and pearl earrings are timeless, you can never go wrong with them.

What are you alls Easter plans? Going to church? Going out with friends or dining alone like myself? No matter what it may be, enjoy your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment