Tuesday, October 2, 2012

One Night in the City

One Night in the City

One Night in the City by wanna-be-fashionista featuring pearl jewelry

So, if you follow my weight loss blog (click here) you already know that I have come up with a brand new motivation, New York! I talk about it all the time with my family, friends, strangers, I have to go there, in fact, it's a shame that I haven't been. So, instead of waiting around for my dad to plana trip, I'm taking matters into my own hands, I'm going!

Yup, it't happening. Maybe for Spring Break, maybe over winter break, but I and one of my best friends Travis will be hitting the big city and when I do, I am going to look fucking (excuse my language) great.

I've got about 30 more pounds to lose and I basically let the entire month of September pass by weighing the same thing, so now it is tim to get focused, 30 pounds in 3 months, that's about 10 pounds a month which is totally doable, I had basically been losing about 10 pounds every month until August, so it's time to get back to that because when I step off that plane, I am going to look fucking HOT.

Will I hit up any parties while there? No, probably not, but I dreamed that if I did, I'd wear something like this, perhaps I'll save this outfit for when I've actually landed a job in NYC and get invited to my first social, we'll see.

The point is, the excuses or over and done with, I have enjoyed sleeping in the past two days and loosely eating what I want, but tomorrow it is back to complete calorie counting and getting that 7 AM workout in, I can do it, I will do it and New York, it'll be so worth it.

Until next time,

Stay Beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment