Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore: Summer School

Well it's Wednesday and for me that means it' my rest day, it's the day I don't work out I (usually) don't work and I always make sure my homework is done so I can just chill. Rest day Wednesdays is something I started this summer and it's been so good I think I'll stick to it during the school year too. It's just nice to be able to wear something cute to class and makeup and not have to take it all off to work out 20 minutes later.


So today I took advantage of it and dressed a little nicer than I usually do for class (let's be honest, I dress for the gym).


I decided showing off my school spirit wouldn't be a bad idea (truth be told I just wanted to wear my new Mizzou V-neck). Let's be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of my schools colors (yellow? YUCK!) so I do my best to buy the cute girly stuff that still shows my support for my school. With that said, here is what I wore to class.



DIY Shorts: Old Navy $25
Mizzou V-neck: Tiger Spirit (Downtown Columbia, MO) $15
Jacket: American Eagle $20
Cream TOMS: Toms.com $44
Lacoste Frames (Glasses): $65 

No comments:

Post a Comment